Re: [NTLK] eMate upgrades

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 11:42:22 EST

On 11/16/01 4:53 AM, "Glenn Roe" <myhome_at_cwnet.com> wrote:

> There were some posts awhile back about someone approaching NewerTech to
> build a batch of eMate dram upgrades. Did anything ever come out of
> that? I have several eMates I would like to upgrade. We use them in our
> business and I just tried my first one without the upgrade and it
> crashes all the time. Anyone know what's the status of that effort?

Hmmm, I guess the project is dead since NewerTech is no more!

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows
about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to
let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an
operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an
exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your
new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known
as `TOI' (transfer of information).