[NTLK] [ot]Re: ThisOldNewt site is not accessable

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 22:30:03 EST

In a message dated 11/16/01 10:15:33 PM, fyzycyst_at_home.com writes:

<< Well, for crying out loud! Don't you just hate it when an errant motor
vehicle comes crashing through the wall or roof? Causing a hazardous waste
truck to spill its load on your lawn, where it then leaks into the basement
where the backup power supply is. And the truck, in turn, causes a bus full
of inmates from the maximum security prison to crash into the telephone
pole, both cutting off all outside communication AND releasing the
prisoners. Boy, I *really* hate it when that happens...

- Eric.

It would be funny except it wasnt a prison bus. It was a school bus.

Oh boy that wasnt funny. It was sick....but hell I'll still post it

{send}