Re: [NTLK] Newton alive and kicking in .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 06:55:43 EST

Good to hear, I met Ronnie at the 2nd. WASHNUG meeting. In comes a young
chap speaking the Queen's English. ;-)
Thanks to Paul F.(the wacko who sets up the WASHNUG), he showed me the
EZShow card, dang nab'it, I had to get one after he showed slides of Miss
Octob...uhhh, let's just say the slides were cool and in color. :-o

Yeah, I can't believe an informal meeting of Newtonheads in LA started with
7 in Nov. 2000 to grow to over 40 by Nov. 2001. Fun stuff!
------------------
>Of Course, and his newton secret of the day ( can I say?) was that in
>meetings he uses his newton to write notes and then uses Macintalk to
>tell his PC what he has scribbled using Via voice. Isn't that clever.
>But for me, not very tekky, what I really find interesting( a little
>offtopic), is that I always find out a little more about what I could be
>doing with my mac or any machine for that

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech." "
Understand the causes of terror. Yes, we should try, but let there be no
moral ambiguity about this: nothing could ever
justify the events of 11 September, and it is to turn justice on its head
to pretend it could."
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!