[NTLK] programming question

From: Denis Krasnov (dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 10:22:09 EST

It¹s a question for someone who knows programming for Newton quite well
Or at least better than I do...
I wonder, how can one make a certain script to be performed on the start up
?
Something as simple as launching a package.
Where are certain things I have to perform every time I¹ve started my
Newton. I¹m looking for a way to automate this. Basically the same
functionality as of ³Start up Items² in the MacOS.
Is there maybe a package that does this sort of thing ? There are several
programs ( DashBoard, Gesture Launch, ViewFrame e.t.) which provide a way to
execute Nscripts, but is there a similar way to make Scripts being executed
on start up ?
Or maybe writing a simple program on NTK which performs such a thing is a
solution?

Cheers, Denis