[NTLK] Question re. Notion

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 13:02:02 EST

I'm trying to give Notion a test-drive on my Newt and wanted to use the
Reference template. When I follow the directions in the Help file, i.e.
opening the Toolbox and choosing a template, I get a message that there
is nothing to choose (even though the Reference package is installed as
an extension in my extensions folder). Anyone with experience with this
app out there who can give me a clue as to what to do?

Thanks,

Chris Searles