Re: [NTLK] About those eMates which are for sale

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 17:29:14 EST

I had several inquiries about why I care for so many MPs & eMates. We
use them in our business. It's a community based business helping people
with disabilities living in their own homes. The Newton platform has
been the perfect match for what we do. The Names app gives the staff
access to all the contact info they need, we use MoreInfo with Dates to
track appointments, todos, etc, and PersonalMinutesSupervisor to create
our billable time docs. Varying staff use Works, QuickFigure Pro,
TimeOftheMonth, and various other apps. to do our work in the field.

Thanks for the interest,
Glenn