[NTLK] Where can I find NewtWorks?

From: james richter (paparichter_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 21:24:18 EST

Hello, all. I'm new to the discussion list, though
I've been skulking around for a little while. I must
say that I'm impressed with y'all. I recently left
some other discussion groups due to egomaniacs who
constantly used the discussion list format to promote
their own self-serving agendas. It's nice to read
emails from a list where people are cordial and
helpful in a non-condescending manner.

Enough with the kudos. I'm a former MP100 and MP120
owner who recently moved up to a MP2000 (not updated).
 The MP2000 was bought from a business in almost new
condition. It works great, syncs great to the G4
(even under OSX), and looks great. My problem is that
I was given no software for it; therefore, I do not
have Newton Works (it wasn't already preinstalled).
All the software I have (NCU2, ClarisOrganizer, etc.)
has been pulled off of the Web. I can't find anyplace
I can download or buy Newton Works. Outside of
keeping an eye on ebay for the occasional "software
compilation," does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance

Jim Richter
happy newton owner and Mac devotee

=====