Re: [NTLK] Best case for a 2000/2100

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 05:23:06 EST

on 11/18/01 11:08 AM, bcantley at bcantley_at_fullerton.edu wrote:

> ok, let me re-post... i meant a case that is made specifically for the
> newton.. i don't want to have to engineer something post fact. also,
> looking for a site that has details and pix, not an unrevealing
> thumbnail.
>
> i'm just not ad confident I could alter something and have it not look
> half-ass. thanx!

Howzabout the EB glove? They make one specifically for the MP2x00 which has
a flip door, made of leather, and as you might guess from the name, it holds
the newton and not much else. IIRC, they don't list the item on the website,
but if you call you'll still be able to get it. Website is
http://www.ebcases.com , and the phone numbers listed are US: (800) 896-CASE
(2273) Int'l: (858) 385-1976 Fax: (858) 385-1971 info_at_ebcases.com.

This isn't a plug. I don't own one, but I've seen Steve Kramer's EB Glove.
Looks pretty spiffy, but I keep my Newton in an Eagle Creek padded bag.

ANP

--

Emphasize repetitions (from Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies) Andy Pasulka www.imaxx.net/~anp/ anp_at_earthlink.net