Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] January Macworld.

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 09:14:55 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 11/19/01 9:03 AM, the entity known as
Mikebridg_at_aol.com at Mikebridg_at_aol.com conveyed the following:

> In a message dated 19/11/01 1:53:27 pm, fyzycyst_at_home.com writes:
>
> << Now if we could just get rid of the stupid signatures.
>>
>> Like Tony Blair saying Blah Blah blah a thousand times. >>
>
> I couldn't agree more especially as Blair is a platitude and spin merchant of
> the firsrt order and is also fundamentally anti democratic, like thatcher who
> stifled all organisations which criticised he or frustrated her policies.
>
> MIke

Careful! Don't attribute that to me, that stuff was just in the message I
quoted (and forgot to excise as irrelevant to the comment I was making).

(Besides, this was on the hairy edge of being off-topic. Any flame war over
British politics is DEFINITELY off-topic.)

- Eric.