Re: [NTLK] NZ Trip Tips?

From: Raj Patel (rpatel_at_accelrys.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 10:20:16 EST

Hi,

>I would like to hear from any NZ newt users or frequent travelers who
>can give me some tips on what I need in the way of ac adaptors, phone
>cords, batteries, and other such add-ons for my upcoming trip. I plan
>on only taking my newton and a visor (required by my work).

Well I'm currently a Kiwi 'stranded' in the UK. Well ok so I'm
working and making $$$ while I'm at it but thats beside the point :-)

>Any tips appreciated. I do have my trusty Lonely Planet guide by the way.

All you really need is a Australia/NZ power adaptor (make sure your
ac/dc adaptors handle the 230/240 voltage) and maybe rj11 / bt telephone
jack for your modem.

Theres a NZ mapper module (thanks Pete!):
http://www.peterbelanger.com/newton/pages/new_zealand.html

I should knock together a Newt Book of English/Maori translations sometime...

Enjoy your trip!

Raj.