Re: [NTLK] WANTED Newton OS 2.0 ROM for MP 120

From: Robert Downs (rkadowns_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 14:31:50 EST

I don't know where to get the ROM upgrade, but I have a working 2.0 120
I would be willing to trade a clean Newton keyboard for.

Also, I'm still looking for a Speedy 130 if anyone knows where one of
those could be stashed. I know they are no longer manufactured, but if
anyone has one that they would like to sell, please contact me.