Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #351

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 14:39:15 EST

yes, I second this...PDF documents are the way to go.
Alternatly, there is the web archived HTM page which
creates a single page out of a web-page, it's images
and all the elements. What's nice about MHTM files is
that the links are still active! You can create MHTML
files in IE by going to <File> <Save-As> and in the
"Save As Type" select the Web Archive, Single File...
Ed
web/gadget guru