[NTLK] re- niMH batts on 130

From: A.Duggan (admed_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 22:43:18 EST

good to know, thx. I actually have two sets (of 4) AA nimhs that i
use with my Quicktake 200, and I use an external wall charger to
charge them. So I'll use that charger to recharge the nimhs I put in
the newt. I find nicads dont work for long with the backlight on. I
am hoping the nimhs will perform better.

thx
~alex