Re: [NTLK] pager/messenger cards

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 08:06:28 EST

Here's some previous discussion on the topic. I haven't had a chance
to try and confirm this but did hear from several who had.

Dale
------->

i currently use one with a message pad 2000 and 130 i can send the enabler
and device packages to you.
also for service find a company that uses the frequncy on the back of the
card and tell them you need their service for an alphanumeric pager.
hope this helps

Chad

-------->