[NTLK] Newton Messagepad 120 charging

From: Daniel Stacey (dws_at_danielstacey.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 15:23:28 EST

I have got a mp 120 and a charging station with a newton battery pack in the
newton. When the newton in pluged in, the light on the charging station is
orange, but it stays orange for ever it doesn't change to green when it is
charged.

Also if the pack is really low and I put it on ac power, the battery meter
goes up to 100 % but doesn't indicate it is charging.

Any ideas ???

Also the switch in the battery compartment is pressed down.