Re: [NTLK] Giving Thanks

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 08:27:03 EST

it's strange how attached we get to these little devices isn't it?

i was in a relationship of 3 - me, partner + mp2000u, then it went to 4,
and today i am happy to say i found an emate for a good price, so that's
five. is the balance tipping? nah.

number 4 is a palm IIIxe (not mine) and it suffers 'middle child syndrome'
terribly...

aaron tester