Re: [NTLK] NCU and 040 Macs

From: Guy MITTAUX (guy.mittaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 16:14:46 EST

Did you try Resedit ?

It might happen sometimes that the package declaration/identification is not
correct.

To do it, start ResEdit, type cancel, from file menu hit get file folder info and
select the package.
On the two top window, you can enter pkg for the first one and pkgX for the second.

This should work.

By this way, you can even load package downloaded on PC and transfered to your Mac.

This work.

Guy MITTAUX