Re: [NTLK] Faces in Names

From: Steve Scotten (splicer_at_paroxysm.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 16:51:32 EST

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 01:41:55PM -0800, Steve Scotten wrote:

> > you don't have the full package. NamesPhoto is addition to
> > SnapIt! & StampIt! from Factory Co.
> >
> > <http://www.factory-1987.co.jp/Factory/html-folder/
> > NewtonSupport.html>
> >
> > it's set of utilities for designing your stamps or grabbing
> > custom size screenshots from Newton screen and store
> > them in StampIt!, from where you can drag them to your
> > Notes documents. in short, you need StampIt! to include
> > photos in the Names card.
>
> I don't read Japanese, so that site is a little tough for me to navigate.
> Is this a Mac-only piece of software?

A little surfing reveals that it *appears* to be both Mac and PC software,
although I'm less and less confident that there's a version in English. Is
the interface straightforward enough that a nonJapanese can operate it? How
does one purchase this software? is it downloadable?

I'd really like to do this with my Newt! I hope this isn't a dead-end tease.

Steve