Re: [NTLK] Faces in Names

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 05:46:15 EST

From: mici_at_mac.com
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Faces in Names

--snip--

>all downloads you can access from <http://www.factory-
>1987.co.jp/Factory/Stampit_folder/StampIt_Support.html>
>are part of the suite, it is time limited trial version so you
>can see for yourself.

The "StampIt" app is time-limited; apparently neither NamesPhoto
or SnapIt! are time-limited.
And as I mentioned earlier, it is convenient to use SnapIt!, but
any program that supports graphics and scaling (NewtWorks,
NewtPaint, etc) will do.

Also, don't ever forget www.babelfish.altavista.com for translations
(not idiomatic) but helps me survive in this wonderful multicultural world.

Mark Rollins
mark_at_mrollins.com
www.mrollins.com