[NTLK] Time Zones Fun

From: Josh Burker (senorwences_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 13:04:56 EST

Last night when trying to gauge with my buddy the city farthest away
from us, in Seattle, using the built-in TIme Zones package, I noticed
that if you use the arrows in the button bar, you can scroll
alphabetically through every country in the world that is entered in the
application. Nothing too crazy, but very interesting nevertheless.

Josh Burker