Re: [NTLK] Newton emulator

From: hjohnson_at_sfu.ca
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 16:10:13 EST

Hehe.

The only problem is that the Newton totally romps a Palm as far as processor power goes. The Newton has a 162 Mhz CPU in it.. the palm a pissant little 33 Mhz chip. If anything, you'd see a Palm/PocketPC emulator on the Newton, not visa versa. It's just not doable, as the Newton is way too far ahead, even now.

Besides, as the old saying goes, a Palm is the right size when you're not using it, but a Newton is the right size when you *ARE*.

Peace,

Hans