[NTLK] Looking for two Japanese Packages

From: Gary Zambrano (Gazam_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 17:08:35 EST

Hello,
I'm searching in vain for two Newton packages that I'm really interested in:

alto Series: Happy
http://www.factory-1987.co.jp/Factory/altoHappy_Folder/altohappy.html

AND

JSuite
homepage gone/no longer accessible - ftp://members.aol.com/sumimasato
screenshots - http://home3.highway.ne.jp/ychibato/sctext/jsuite.html

I contacted Factory-1987 (for Alto: Happy) in Japan and they told me they
don't sell this outside of Japan and I'm not sure if it really only works
with the Japanese version of the Newton OS?

As for JSuite, the AOL site is missing or not working...

Anyone have these, please?

Please contact me. Thanks everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gary Z