Re: [NTLK] BTI battery charger

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 07:37:16 EST

If you have a car charger, then why not use a 12v psu to power that in
the house. (the type used for CB radio rigs should work fine,) you
could also buy one of the cigar lighter sockets from your local car
accessory shop to plug your lead into so you do not need to change
anything on the car charger.
Ben.