[NTLK] MPW / NewtonDev tutorial?

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 16:53:41 EST

Is there any good from-scratch documentation out there about how to use
MPW and the mess of stuff in the big NewtonDev bundle?

Not looking for programming tutorials, I have that part covered, just a
pointer to y'all's favorite and most informative introduction to the MPW
environment, which I just fired up for the first time and immediately
became baffled.

(Basilisk is super cool. Just thought I'd take a second to share that.)

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs