[NTLK] [OT] B & W G3 Tower

From: Templarsog1_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 09:33:28 EST

What is the best, most reliable & reputable source for used/refurbished B&W
G3 PowerMac Towers? I have also noticed that ocassionally Shreve Systems @
http://www.shrevesystems.com/

has brand new ones available. Is this possbile? I called them and asked and
they told me that when Apple stops production of a particular type of unit
they always hold several thousand in reserve to dribble out to the community
over time. They seemed to imply that this would also be the case with the G4
Cube.

William