Re: [NTLK] Warning: Dipwad ZDNet Columnist Ahead

From: Judy Perry (jperryl_at_ecs.fullerton.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 16:01:45 EST

I may have missed out on some prevoius responses to this thread, but when
I saw this TurkeyList, I also saw red (even though I barely know enough
about my MP120 to use it as a Casio data-watch substitute) and so
responded.

May his & ZDNet's mailboxes be overflowing.

(I know some consider this bad karma, but I figure, sh*t already
happened... how much worse could it get?).

Regards,

Judy Perry