[NTLK] Re - Plastic over infrared port

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 23:29:32 EST

>The cover for my 120's infrared port broke, as most of you remember. I
>obtained a replacement, but it was broken in the mail. Can anyone help me?

James, my offer still stands. Send me your snail mail address, and I'll send
you an original one for free. I'm in Germany, so it'll take a couple of days
to reach you.
(I posted this to the list instead of sending it privately because I think
this will prevent a flood of help offers you guys would have to wade
through).

Frank

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de