[NTLK] Palm Desktop

From: rkadowns_at_mac.com
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 00:00:03 EST

I have searched the archives and found nothing to this effect. The
question was asked, but is seems there is no answer. So let me ask the
questions again. When syncing with NCU for a CO2 file, I get the
following error message when the Dates are attempted to be synced:

The operation was not completed because the following error has
occured:Unable to complete import or export operation.

I have gone as far as backing up and deleting the Dates soup to no
avail. Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks