[NTLK] Palm Desktop

From: rkadowns_at_mac.com
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 13:52:21 EST

Okay. I wiped my Newt's memory and now have Palm Desktop synchronizing
with the Newton fine. I guess my next question would be if there is
anyone out there syncing their Newt with Palm Desktop and have DateMan
installed and NOT having any problematic issues? How about AN for that
matter? Wiping my Newt got it working, the problem is that I have NO
idea what the problem was.