Re: [NTLK] Ian is riding a taste sensation...

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 20:38:40 EST

On Sun, 2001-11-25 at 16:45, THX 1138 wrote:
> yes, super cool, and I am a paying customer. also, well supported but
> best version is still in beta & prone to errors and still limited as
> a z-machine interpreter. I really want to play bureaucracy on my
> newt. *sigh*

(*nod) Yah, OK. Yeah, I actually was just in contact with the
Scrawlsoft guys about if Yazi will even get finished, or if they'll open
up the code, or what. They alleged that they think of it as basically
done (which is a little annoying because yes, it's buggy still), and
that they still get registrations for it, so I wouldn't hold my breath
for them to free it up.

But they did very nicely send me the Linux source for the adventure
packer, which is a little buggy but fixable, so at some point I might
wander thru the interactive fiction archives and bundle a lot of those
up.

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs