Re: [NTLK] Ian is riding a taste sensation...

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 22:28:48 EST

On Sun, 2001-11-25 at 19:03, Brian wrote:

> It plays what Z5? fine- anyway a year ago I grabbed a Whole Lot of IF in
> the "right" format from links at xyzzy and the Inform/IF contest winner
> pages, and tested a lot of them- seemed OK but I didn't play them much. I
> was going to save them for a period of spare time.

The 2.0 beta will play Z4, Z5, and Z8(!) games. I always had a secret
hope they'd hack Z6 support in there so we could see the cool nasty CGA
graphics in greyscale on... what was that King Arthur Infocom game?

> Which may come up next week, if they kick all the travellers out of SeaTac
> yet again <sigh>. Thanks for reminding me, I'll download a few of the IF
> winners just in case.

(*nod) I just wish Scrawl would fix the last bug or three (like the
nasty one that keeps my savegames of Nort&Bert from being -at-all-
playable, since the navigation topbar disappeared) and call it good.

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs