[NTLK] Stationary data export.

From: Daniel Swehosky (hurah_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 22:52:56 EST

I am having trouble exporting Works or Note Pad stationary files to my imac
for further editing with Appleworks. Is there a converter that will allow
me to keep the input,radio buttons, date fiels intact, as well as the text
titles for these field so I can also use the same form or stationary for
AppleWorks? I am using Formit 2.1 and Stationary construction 1.21.