Re: [NTLK] Faces in Names

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 08:29:51 EST

Nope, doesn't work with Notes sketches; apparently the format is
different.
You can however copy a notepad sketch into a NewtWorks drawing, copy the
NewtWorks drawing, and then drag it into the photo box on the business
card. You can also (obviously) draw directly into a NewtWorks drawing.

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com