[NTLK] FS: MP130 plus accessories

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 14:43:39 EST

Hi all. I don't know if this is bad list etiquette, but I figued I'd offer it
here before listing it on eBay. I've completed the move to my MP 2100, so I have
an excellent condition MP130 to sell. Included are:

- MP 130 in great condition, good backlight, no screen scratches.
- Original collapsable stylus
- Apple AC Adapter
- Apple charging station (cradle-style, don't have the extra stylus for the
station tho)
- 4MB memory card (Apple brand, I believe)
- Apple "bookcase style" leather carrying case (the one that flips open and has
pockets for cards) in really great condition
- 2 Apple rechargeable batter packs (1 hold a great charge, 1 hold less than a
great charge, but both work)

That's about all of it.I don't have any extra connection cables or disks to go
with it, so it'll just ocme with what I have listed above. It has a few
miscellanoeus packages installed on it, including Pocket-Doc, which I've never
used but have no documentation for.

Email any interest to me off-list. I'm asking $160 or best reasonable offer.

thanks,
-Hal