[NTLK] Using Casio Wrist Camera with BackTalk

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 05:07:29 EST

Newtonians, This is just a thought. All this talk of using photos in Names
got me thinkin'. Is it possible to beam a photo to the Newton and then
install the photo in PhotoNames. I don't have a Casio Wrist Camera so I
couldn't think to start but it's a thought. An intriguing one at that.
Which brings me to my original question, what is a good Image app for the
Newton. The one app, PalMedia, is that still being supported? It seemed
aweful complicated to get a photo into the Newton. Is there an easier way?
Oris this the best program out there? Ermin "...and still like dust, I
rise..." -Maya Angelou