Re: [NTLK] Newt invades Apple Store Opening

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 18:57:21 EST

Wish I could as I live in Santa Monica, but I'm getting married on Sunday and am
kinda busy...

On another note, I had my new Newton 2100 sitting on my desk this morning, and my
boss came in, did a double take and asked me:
"What, did you feed your Palm Pilot some steroids? What the hell is that thing?"

I just had to laugh out loud.
I've been a Palm user for 5 years and am moving back to the Newton platform...
:-)
Just tired of trying to take notes in meetings in grafitti...

cheers,
-Hal