Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #370

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 15:18:44 EST

Subject: [NTLK] Apple won't fix my Newton!!!
From: Loren Finkelstein <Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net>

--snip-- (note judicious use of the term "--snip--" accompanied by
removing
all but just enough of the original e-mail to allow someone to follow
the thread)
>I just got a message on my answering machine from them. Essentially they
>said that my Newton is "beyond economical repair." It has a lot of broken
--snip--
>I have very distinct memories of people here mentioning that they shipped
>back Newtons that had been crushed and Apple replaced them.
--snip--

Perhaps the well hath run dry? In other words, Apple has no more MPs to
replace yours. I hope not, but it was bound to happen. I would, however,
call and call and call.

---
Mark Rollins
mark_at_mrollins.com