Re: [NTLK] We're all Microsoft users?

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 22:24:00 EST

REPLY POSTED BELOW COPIED TEXT
In a message dated 11/27/01 9:15:59 PM, rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com writes:

<< They fixed it.

-James

>Sometimes you wonder what people have been smoking! I guess we all owe a
>big debt of gratitude to big Bill. >>

I sent them a note

<snip>
Apple Released the Newton not Microsoft?

Where did you get that info?!?

The last Newton, the 2100, was an excellent machine. Axed by Steve Jobs
either to stop the bleeding finances at Apple in 1997 or because it wasn't
his idea........

But it WAS AN APPLE PRODUCT.

Rich

----
This Old Newt, the Swiss Army Knife of Newton Sites
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.
<snip>

And received the following.

<snip> Hey, Thanks for the heads up, it was just a mere typo, but it is all fixed now...

Thanks again for checking out the site

Adam

ajeantet_at_macdom.com <snip>