[NTLK] Apple won't fix my Newton!!!

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 23:54:18 EST

Some bad news to report from the canadian newton repair site. I had sent my newton in last monday and when i called to inquire about it today the lady that i talked to said they were running short on the supplies to fix the newton and on the replacement newtons that they have been so generously giving out to customers that suffered unfortunate incidents.

I just hope that they will still either repair/replace the newton that i sent into them. She told me they have no ETA on the repairs. =(

Ferdi