Re: [NTLK] Potential for large number of bounced messages?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 14:47:04 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 11/28/01 2:34 PM, the entity known as Benjamin
at ihxo_at_mac.com conveyed the following:

> If you are on a Mac, get a Mac.com address, unsubscribe and subscribe to
> the list again, Apple probably won't go out of business any time soon.

Can folks who are still on MacOS 8.1 use that stuff? Do they have dialup
connectivity?

> Then maybe you should consider switching ISP now, use one of those AOL
> free 50 hours CD while you are waiting for AT&T to setup a new cable
> connection, I recv one of those AOL thingy once a while in the mail.

I'm already an AOL user (the wife is sufficiently computer-phobic that AOL
is about all she could possibly use :-) ). If this is a permanent shutdown,
I'll have to change how I'm subscribed. Right now, I'm on the cheap "all
you can eat" "bring your own Internet connection" subscription.

- Eric.