Re: [NTLK] Nokia GSM card drivers, was -> Re: Bizzaro Newton

From: Caoimhín (caoimhin2000_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 19:46:55 EST

I've looked at the Nokia card phones and just wasn't sure if they worked=20=

with Newton. Now that I know, I'll have to buy one, soon. I often do=20=

my accounting away from work, and during the summer have no phone line=20=

at home. If I can fax my reports when done, or email and even do basic=20=

web browsing on an internal card phone, that would be too cool and would=20=

make my life a little easier.

Now if =C9ircell or Esat will offer decent speeds for data transfer, =
they=20
can sign me up!

Caoimh=EDn