[NTLK] Newton Books

From: thom zeyl (thomzeyl_at_vaxxine.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 21:27:35 EST

Can anyone point me to where Newton Medical books such as 5 Minute Medical
Consult or Lexidrugs could be found? They used to be distributed by K2 or
Skyscape but they tell me they ³no longer handle² Newton medical software,
but didnıt tell me where to find them.

Also Iım looking for the NIV or other modern non King James version of the
Bible.

Any clues? Google net search not helpful.

Thom
MP2100

³He who has no vision of eternity will never get a true hold of time²