Re: [NTLK] Potential for large number of bounced messages?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 23:52:47 EST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 11/28/01 9:57 PM, the entity
known as BK transmitted the following from bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com:

> On Thursday, November 29, 2001, at 04:26 , Eric L. Strobel wrote:
>
>> ... thinking about figuring out just who
>> all I'd need to notify of any permanent change is making my head
>> spin ...
>
> Do you happen to use Mail.app on OSX ?
>
> Because if you do and you did for quite a while, then your addressbook
> should by now have collected a fair amount of email addresses of just
> about anybody you have been in email contact with.
>
> This feature which can be annoying at times would seem to come in handy
> when trying to figure out who you need to notify of a change of address.
>
> just an idea ...

Nope. I'm living in OS8.1-land. There's just not much incentive to upgrade
-- the machines I've got are probably never going to see an OS past 8.6.
And it's gonna be a year or probably more before I get a machine capable of
running OS X.

I've got a boatload of messages archived, so in principle, I can figure it
all out, but it's just gonna take some time.

- Eric.