Re: [NTLK] Tech Turkeys column ps.

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 13:45:00 EST

        IIRC, the Edsel was a really slick, radically styled muscle car
which was discontinued for marketing reasons. Something about Ford
management not wanting another Ford-owned line competing with the
regular Ford lineup. It sounds to me like there is a fairly decent basis
for comparison between Edsels and Newtons...

Jim Anderson