Re: [NTLK] Printing/Faxing multiple pages/problem solved

From: Basil Selden (chessmaster1984_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 19:40:58 EST

on 11/29/01 9:20 AM, Mark Rollins at mark_at_mrollins.com wrote:

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Printing/Faxing multiple pages
> On 11/28/01 5:36 PM, "Basil Selden" <chessmaster1984_at_earthlink.net>

> devices. I
> documents.
> was
> --snip--
> This happened to me a while ago, but of course I can't remember the fix.
> I do remember it was a .pkg of some kind, that was not critical and I
> removed it. Try the trick of freezing some packages, then printing -
> trial-and-error should fix the error.

I corrected the problem with a somewhat less than elegant solution. I
essentially did a brain wipe and re-installed only the basic packages.
Apparently it was a package conflict which interfered with printing. I had
erroneously thought that the printing function was inviolable.
By the way, it would be nice if we could expand the internal memory of the
MP2100 it is very hard to squeeze all the packages you need or want in such
a small space.
Basil H. Selden