Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #241

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 08:51:03 EDT

Your Damn right ill rebutt.

Here are the details of the transaction.

I sold this person a stylus which i was told also worked with emate newtons
from the person that i bought it from. I dont have an emate to test it out
with. Unfortunately although it does work with the screen and funtions
perfectly as a stylus it doesnt fit in the nice holder that the emates have.

It took him 4 months to tell me that the stylus didnt work for him which
really it just didnt fit in the holder on the emate.

Even so i told him after some debate that i would give him a FULL refund as
long as he shipped the item to me first.

I even filed a claim with SQUARETRADE.COM to resolve this matter as this is
the most unreasonable person ive ever met.

No offence but this person is unreasonable and looking to make trouble even
though im pretty much doing my all to satisfy him.

Also ive never insulted this guy in my emails to him and ive tried to be
patient. However he's nice and quick to jump all over me whenever he got
the chance. Think about it, ive just told him he can get all his money back
including all shipping and such all he had to do was get the stylus back to
me. All throughout his emails he kept threatening to tell NEWTONTALK, guess
he kept good on his word but dont listen to him. If you check on ebay i
have around 180 positive feedbacks. This is the only person that ive not
been able to work something out with and believe me i tried.

I do my best to satisfy all people that purchase something from me however
as the saying goes "you cant please them all." "HELP OTHERS" indeed.

Ferdi