Re: [NTLK] WARNING- Ferdi Ozguner strikes again!

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 12:40:14 EDT

And I think this is why people *don't* leave negative feedback. Personally
I've learned to take little stock in the eBay score. Sure it can mean that
a seller is reputable. It can also just mean they do a LOT of business but
get relatively little feedback.

Regardless, I *did* leave less-than-glowing feedback for him, and I stand
by that. If he wants to 'reciprocate' that, I guess that's his
choice... In the future I'll talk with my wallet and take my business
elsewhere.

At 03:02 PM 10/5/2001 +0100, you wrote:

>If he has treated you shabbily then you should leave him negative
>feedback - I always read the feedback of those I plan to buy from. This
>will give other eBay users a chance to see who they are about to deal
>with. Of course this does leave you open to reciprocation.
>Richard
>
>On Tuesday, January 5, 1904, at 09:22 am, bcantley wrote:
>

> > [No sad details of my emails with this guy, but] he is selling
> > questionable goods on ebay. he is claiming ignorance of a mis-labeled
> > goods... ala false advertising. He is incapable of understanding a
> > death back east [I'm in LA] which prevented me from not getting in touch
> > with him in a given time period. Agreed.
> >
> > nevertheless, I would suggest you think twice form buying from what
> > turns out to be a very dishonest "business" person. Mr. Ozgunner is not
> > a comrade of newton users, unlike the others i have met on this board
> > [which I appreciate] which support each other, even through
> > misunderstandings/miscommunications.
> >
> > I have had dealings on both ends with people on this board, all of whom
> > bend over backwards to make sure the newton community stays united. not
> > the case here... think what you will... do what you will... you have
> > been warned.
> >
> > I'm certain he will rebut [as he is most generous with his
> > post-rationalizations/justifications and insults], and I'll let him have
> > the last word. this is not meant to be a bitch session, just one
> > member's observations to help others...
> >

> > --

David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net
http://www.davenet.net
ICQ UIN: XXXXXX (please ask if you want to talk via ICQ)
Linux - Chicken Soup for the Unix Soul