[NTLK] Cases

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 19:18:28 EDT

Hello,

  I was going crazy trying to find a case for my new 2000. I ended up
buying a Satellite from PDA concepts because it looks very professional and
it holds everything and more. However, I did find some alternate cases that
can be used.

  At Best Buy Mead makes a semi-rigid case called the DVD20EVA. A Newton
will fit perfectly in it and will not bounce around. It has a single zipper
and it was only @ $15.

  I saw earlier where someone mentioned using a dual CD case. I thought of
that also but I didn't like the idea of the Newton and the keyboard bouncing
around in the case. Once I got my Satellite the little light bulb went off.

  Get a 64 CD case, either canvas or hard shell. The 64 CD case is the
smallest that will work.

  Go to PDA concepts ( www.pda-concepts.com ) and order the Newton Harness
System ( $21.95 ) and the Satellite Divider Accessory ( $21.95 ).

  Either sew or glue some velcro ( the soft side ) to the inside of the
case.

  Put the Newton in the Harness System and it will stay attached.

  Attach the Satellite Divider Accessory to the spine of the case.

  Now you have a case that holds both the keyboard and the Newton. The
precious PDA doesn't bounce around and is very secure.

  David