Re: [NTLK] airports and Newts [Tangent: Amtrak]

From: zbir_at_urbanape.com
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 17:15:30 EDT

> There's still the simple solution of replacing all of the seats with
> roller coaster seats-- you sit down, the bar comes down, and you're
> locked in place until the plane lands safely. Potty breaks are one
> at a time, and controlled by the stewardess ("Raise 1 or 2
> fingers...").

I dunno. I like the "Fifth Element" way. Anesthetize all the passengers
before takeoff, and wake them up when safely on the ground. :)

Pre-empt Ed's idea altogether.

That or make your passengers fly naked.

$name="zachery bir"; $email="zbir_at_urbanape.com";
$position="systems administrator"; $altposition="witch doctor";
$voice="804.644.6230"; $web="http://www.urbanape.com";