[NTLK] Syncing with an App - maybe starting a petition

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 00:56:47 EDT

Hello,

  Are there any PIMs that the Newton can sync with? I have seen the latest
version of Newtourage but it is still lacking in quite a bit. (not trying
to slam the developer but just being honest) If it gets better, then I
would probably buy it.

  I have tried to DL Claris Organizer, but I can not seem to get a good
copy.

  That leaves new apps maybe. Has anyone seen anything that would work with
Palm desktop?

  How about this? I just read that Chronos is beta testing its Mac OS
X-compatible personal information manager. The single user license is only
$50. What if many Newton users could start a petition and tell Chronos that
if they included Newton syncing with their app, then many, many Newton users
(I think almost all of them) would buy a copy?

  Does this sound feasible?

Thank you,
David